- 10.5 oz soft unsalted butter
- 7 oz caster sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla flavouring
- 5 medium eggs
- 17.5 oz flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4.2 oz milk
- 4.2 oz single cream
- Place the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla flavouring into a bowl and whisk with a handmixer for about 5 minutes until you achieve a creamy consistency.
- Now add the eggs, once by one and whisk each in for about minute.
- Combine the flour and baking powder and add to the mixture. Now add the milk and cream.
- Heat up your wafflemaker. Once you have reached the desired temerature grease the plated with a little butter.
- Now pour in a scoop of the mixture and bake waffles until golden brown.