- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup vanilla sugar
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (170 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, and ground almonds. Cut in butter with pastry blender, then quickly knead into a dough.
- Shape dough into logs and cut off 1/2-inch pieces. Shape each piece into a crescent and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Cool 1 minute and carefully roll in vanilla sugar mixture.