- 1 (9 inch) pie shell
- 2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 teaspoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread rhubarb evenly across unbaked pastry shell.
- In a medium bowl combine sugar, flour, and nutmeg.
- Mix well, then add eggs and milk.
- Beat until smooth and pour mixture over rhubarb layer.
- Cover edges of pie shell with aluminum foil to prevent overbrowning.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 minutes.
- Remove foil from crust and bake an additional 10 minutes.