- 2 cups boiling water per person
- loose black tea leaves
- 1 piece Kluntjes rock sugar, per person
- 1 tsp cream per person
- Rinse a teapot with boiling water to heat the pot. Add the black tea leaves to the empty pot and fill the pot halfway with water that has slightly cooled from boiling.
- Place the lid onto the teapot and allow to steep for about four minutes.
- Add the remaining water.
- In each tea cup place a piece of rock sugar. Pour the tea, through a strainer, into each cup. Gently lower a teaspoon of cream into the tea so that a cloud-like shape forms.
- Do not stir the tea.