- 2 lbs fresh fat pork belly
- 1/2 lb fresh pork shoulder
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh pork liver, chopped
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram or 1 teaspoon fresh marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme or 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- pork casing, washed and dried
- Cut meat in small pieces.Combine with liver, onion, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer 40 minutes.
- Add herbs; stir.
- Grind all coarsely.
- Stuff into casings and tie.
- Cover with water; bring to a boil and boil 6 minutes.