- One fresh whole chicken: the bigger, the better!
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tbsp. butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Two paprika
- Start by mixing all the ingredients except chicken in a small bowl.
- Next, wash your hands clean and pat dry.
- Then, start applying the margination mixture which was prepared in the first step all over the chicken with the help of a brush.
- Start roasting the chicken. Let it roast for almost 30 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and flip it so that the breast side is up. It will ensure the chicken cooks and becomes crisp on both the sides.
- Depending on the size of the chicken keep roasting it for almost 30 to 45 minutes until the full chicken is crisp and brown.
- Take out and serve it with rice or noodles. You can even boil some vegetables and serve it along with that.
- Enjoy the classic roast check with this simple and quick recipe.