- 12 oz egg noodles, cooked
- 8 oz cooked ham, diced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp dried minced onion flakes
- pinch of black pepper
- pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 cup white cheddar, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Whisk together cream, eggs, salt, onion flakes, pepper and nutmeg. Stir in ham, 1/2 cup swiss cheese and 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese.
- Add cooked pasta to mixture and pour in prepared pan.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil.
- Top with remaining cheese and bake for an additional 15 minutes.