- 2 1/4 c. Milk
- 1 package vanilla flavoured pudding powder
- 3 t. plus 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 or 2 oz. rum
- 4 t. (or more) grated (or small chunks) bittersweet chocolate
- 1 c. whipping cream
- Combine mik, pudding powder and sugar in a stove top pot. Stir over medium heat until a thickened custard forms.
- Turn off heat, stir until it is cooled so that no skin forms. Refrigerate until completely cool.
- When pudding is cold, stir in rum then add grated chocolate and stir well.
- Beat whipping cream until stiff then fold into custard mixture.